Orchard Software’s Point-of-Care Testing Software
Helps Nursing Homes Rapidly Address COVID-19 Testing
Rapid antigen diagnostic testing is a priority for nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities in order to track and reduce the spread of COVID-19 among patients and workers. To aid nursing homes in managing the point-of-care testing (POCT) devices that the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) is distributing, Orchard Software offers a configurable, centralized point-of-care testing management and integration software solution—Orchard® Trellis™—that can integrate and automate your point-of-care testing results to further speed mitigation of COVID-19 cases.
Distribution of rapid point-of-care testing devices combined with Orchard’s point-of-care testing software can aid nursing homes in augmenting their ability to test for COVID-19 and bolster their efforts to slow disease spread.
Overview of Trellis Benefits for COVID-19 Testing
- Provide connectivity for your point-of-care testing devices
- Automate result reporting to the appropriate EHRs and public health agencies
- Automate reflex test orders for follow-up testing via reference lab integration
- Manage your point-of-care testing devices from a central location
- Track patient orders and point-of-care testing results
- Help you meet CLIA requirements for point-of-care testing
- Equip you with tools that help compile and report the required data according to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Lab Data Reporting Guidance for COVID-19 testing and reporting
Download the Brochure
Distribution of rapid POCT devices combined with Orchard’s POCT software can aid nursing homes in augmenting their ability to test for COVID-19 and bolster their efforts to slow disease spread.