ELR Integration Supports Reporting Requirements
- Electronic laboratory reporting (ELR) interfacing links laboratories to public health entities and automates the transmission of laboratory data for reportable conditions.
- HL7 interfacing allows laboratories to electronically report results to the state’s surveillance system to monitor critical data in a timely manner.
Laboratory Response Network Integration Addresses Core PHL Purpose
- Electronic interfacing to the CDC’s Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHIN MS) is available with a variety of deployment options.
- PHIN MS interfacing enables Laboratory Response Network (LRN) labs to report their results electronically to quickly recognize, rule out, or refer potential biothreat agents.
Support for Diverse Testing Menus Enables Clinical & Environmental Testing
- Provides the level of flexibility required by the diverse testing menu found in the PHL environment, enabling efficient test management for suspected cases of infectious and environmental diseases.
- High level of system adaptability accommodates parameters needed for esoteric sample types, ranging from water or food to tick testing for rabies.
Decision-support Rules & Lab Analytics Boost Compliance
- Advanced decision-support rules enable the systematic development of decision trees and algorithms for reflex testing, results routing, charge capture, and test interpretation.
- Data mining and analytics enable monitoring and documentation of compliance activities and reporting of inconsistent findings for corrective actions.
Start Your Journey Toward Efficiency
Orchard Software has helped public health laboratories gain the ability to expand their businesses and provide valuable analytics to support public health initiatives. We're eager to chat with you about how Orchard can help your lab.