Supports laboratories in designing specialized workflows to accommodate high-volume testing, provides continuous, real-time monitoring of the testing process, and enables efficient delivery of accurate results that ultimately improve the quality of patient care.
Configurable Workflow Management for Enterprise-level Labs
Orchard Enterprise Lab is designed with maximum flexibility and configurability to support unique workflows across various laboratory scenarios. From interfacing to automation lines to remote point-of-care testing, users can customize workflow tasks for specific laboratory setups.
- Advanced hematology management offers a dynamic result page tailored specifically for the Hematologist to increase efficiency while reviewing results.
- Integrated microbiology module provides comprehensive tools for culture workup and dynamic reporting, including efficiencies via batch workup and automation.
- Integrated anatomic pathology integrates pathology in the LIS to support consolidated reporting and data analytics.*
- Integrated toxicology includes advanced case management tools and configurability specific to toxicology and pain management laboratories.*
Superior, Cloud-enabled Lab Networking & Outreach Capabilities
- Allows remote Internet access data via a browser-based user interface.
Tailored Patient Reports & Robust Reporting Options
- Offers multiple reporting options plus tools to create custom report formats.
- Allows for configurable delivery options, including HL7, email, web delivery, and faxing.
Web- & SQL-based Platform
- Manages the workflow complexities found in high-volume large laboratories via a Microsoft SQL Server database.
Auditable Specimen Tracking from Collection to Reporting
- Organizes the flow and storage of samples and specimens throughout the testing process for easy retrieval.