Poise Your Pathology Lab for Growth with an Enterprise LIS Solution
- Provides system scalability and stability to meet today’s laboratory needs and prepare for future lab menu expansion
- Offers enterprise workflow advantages that leverage LEAN methodologies to streamline pathology workflows
- Includes advanced data mining tools that provide quality metrics and valuable business and clinical insights
- Accommodates large volumes of laboratory testing across multiple laboratories and departments performing clinical, microbiology, molecular, toxicology, pathology, and point-of-care testing
- Leverages the latest advancements in security and data integrity to promote system reliability and business continuity
Boost Lab Efficiency & Patient Safety with Progressive Pathology Workflow Tools
- Help with staff shortages and reimbursement decline with tools that streamline and automate complex workflows
- Address compliance requirements with tools for synoptic and biomarker reporting (e.g., discrete data fields, configurable data input requirements, adaptable worksheet templates)
- Drive Quality Assurance initiatives and meet patient safety goals using embedded audit logs, data mining tools, specimen tracking options, worksheet QA entry, and barcoded case materials
- Boost efficiency and manage high volume workflows with the ability to perform numerous tasks on a large number of orders and/or samples simultaneously
- Track progress throughout the testing continuum with laboratory processes that you design and create with Orchard’s workflow engine
Contribute to Organization-wide Interoperability with Orchard’s Integration Expertise
- Sophisticated integration and interfacing engine allows seamless connectivity between laboratory equipment and information/host systems
- Collaboration with voice recognition partner to streamline dictation and speed pathology reporting
- Innovative, forward-focused pathology system poised to support Digital Pathology in future versions
"Over the years, I have had an abundance of interaction with many Orchard personnel and everyone has been extremely helpful and professional. I am also impressed with how proactive Orchard is—staying ahead of industry changes and communicating with users via thought leadership forums (e.g., white papers, symposiums, webinars, etc.). My team and I have gotten a lot of useful continuing education from Orchard's resources."
Want to know more?
Contact us to learn how Orchard Enterprise Pathology can improve your lab’s productivity and your contribution to patient care!