Veterinary-specific Features Boost Workflow Efficiency
- Orchard’s LIS contains fields for species, breed, species-/breed-specific reference intervals, and taxonomy.
- The system can capture owner information and send automatic email appointment reminders to improve animal care.
- The animal information feature displays spayed/neutered, pen/cage, microchip number, test results, alerts, linked images, and more.
Rules-based, Decision-support Technology Increases Laboratory Productivity
- Orchard’s advanced configurable rules improve workflow efficiency and error-proofing by aiding in decision making throughout the testing process.
- Rules can be implemented to support order entry decision making, split orders, auto-approval, reflex testing, automatic comments, clinical follow-up recommendations, result delivery, and more.
- Perform searches and build reports by sex, species, breed, specimen, diagnosis, test result, case number, and more.
- Orchard’s rules-based expertise ensures consistent execution of procedures, increases staff productivity, and escalates the speed of new employee training.
Sample Tracking & Image Management Tools Help Organize Workflow
- Sample tracking organizes and tracks laboratory sample and specimen storage to facilitate quicker, easier retrieval.
- Image management tools make it easy to link digital images, annotated diagrams, and scanned documents to case worksheets and incorporate them into animal reports.
Ready to learn more?
We're eager to show you how Orchard's solutions and services can help you achieve the most benefit from your veterinary lab!