Users who have taken and passed the Orchard Outreach Integration I course
Orchard Outreach Integration II is considered advanced-level training. Prior experience with Orchard Outreach and a solid working knowledge of HL7 are required to attend, as well as attending and passing the Orchard Outreach Integration I course is required.
Continuing Education/Contact Hours
Orchard Software Corporation is approved as a provider of continuing education (C.E.) programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCP Board of Certification.
This training course is approved for 17.0 total contact hours (17.0 CMP points/17.0 CMLE credits).
You will receive a Certificate of Participation upon completion of this course.
This integration training class is a combination of classroom presentations, laboratory exercises, quizzes, and troubleshooting scenarios. It is designed to assist you with learning the necessary concepts and skills required for configuring Orchard® Mapper and Mapper scripts for possible use in your Orchard Outreach system.
Students will have access to an Orchard training database, which may be used as an example, and a standalone version of Orchard Mapper.
At the end of this training, you will be provided a link to an online Training Evaluation. The feedback received through this evaluation is read and used to improve the course.
- Orchard Mapper: Installing and using Orchard Mapper for scripting
- Orchard Mapper Commands: Learning Orchard Mapper scripting language definition, Mapper commands, and other Mapper script elements
- Variables: Arrays and system variables
- Error Codes
- DLL Scripting Differences: Scripting for Orchard Mapper DLL
- Scripting Guidelines
- Sample Scripts: Reviewing sample scripts for interfacing
- Tips & Troubleshooting