eLearning Training for Your End Users
Today’s pressures on laboratories leave minimal time for training. To ease the burden of training and offer a virtual learning opportunity, Orchard offers end-user training via our eLearning library to help your team expand their knowledge of Orchard system functionality.
Our Orchard eLearning library, filled with hundreds of courses, is designed for general end users of our systems, especially key operators that act as department leads, section supervisors, and trainers. This offering supplements our instructor-led training, which is focused on laboratory administrators and advanced users.
Check out our list of updated courses in Orchard’s end-user eLearning training below. We add and update courses each quarter, so there’s always something new!
For more information on Orchard eLearning, contact your Orchard Account Executive at (800) 856-1948 or visit our Contact Us page.
New & Updated eLearning Courses
Orchard Harvest and Orchard Pathology
- Accessioning an Order from Release Stored Orders
- Placing and Releasing Orders in Orchard Pathology
- Navigate the Order Patient Specimens Window
- Order Patient Specimens – Entering Collection Information
- Order Patient Specimens – Identifying the Patient
- Order Patient Specimens – Entering Diagnosis Codes
- Order Patient Specimens – Identifying Locations and Personnel
- Order Patient Specimens – Selecting Specimens
- Order Patient Specimens – Identifying the Sample
- Order Patient Specimens – Saving the Order
Orchard Enterprise Solutions
- Result Evaluation Rules
- Flagging for Public Health Agencies
- Bill-only Items
- Administrative Logs
- Data Browsers
- Reviewing Quality Control
- Placing an Order
- Samples in Lab
- Review Individual Result Batch File