Remember to Catch Our Webinars
Saying the lab is busy is an understatement, and we know it isn’t always easy to catch webinars live. That’s why we post our webinars on our website, so you can see what you may have missed, as well as mark your calendars for upcoming sessions.
About Orchard Webinars
Orchard offers periodic product and industry-related webinars, including sponsoring some sessions on laboratory and POCT topics with Whitehat Communications, a group focused on providing continuing medical education to improve patient care. As part of that mission, Whitehat Communications partners with healthcare diagnostics vendors to deliver a broad selection of free P.A.C.E.®-accredited webinars on a variety of topics presented by experts in the laboratory and POCT market. Visit the Whitehat website at www.whitehatcom.com to sign up for upcoming sessions or view previous webinars at your convenience.
Recently Posted Webinars
If you missed any of these webinars, visit the links below to watch them when your schedule allows:
Despite technologies in place, the U.S. healthcare system has been slow to embrace data sharing and interoperability. This lack of connected systems and inability to effectively communicate among providers and healthcare organizations has been illuminated by the U.S. response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar will contrast the pandemic responses of the U.S. and South Korea, including the differences in the two countries and reasons behind the dissimilarities in COVID-19 mitigation.
Log into Orchard Resource Central and watch our client update webinar to get the latest information on our cloud services, support and eLearning options.
Read more about how Orchard Cloud Services leverage modern tools to streamline maintenance and upgrades and keep your system running efficiently.
Learn more about our upcoming webinars below.
- Validation, Verification and Reference Ranges: What You Need to Know
- Date/Time: Thursday, July 21, 2021, 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM Eastern
- Overview: A reference interval is an essential component of providing relevant information for laboratory testing. It is mandated by regulatory agencies to provide this range with each test the laboratory performs to be able to classify the result as either normal or abnormal. This session by Donna D. Castellone, MS, MASCP, MT(ASCP), SH will look at the challenges that laboratories face when determining a reference range as well as possible solutions that may enable them to reevaluate their current practices and implement new and realistic practices that reflect their patient population.
- Registration: Register Now
- Orchard Product Update Webinar
- Date/Time: August 4, 2021. 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
- Overview: Orchard’s team will host a product update webinar to highlight the newest features in our products, as well as preview upcoming features, including enhancements to our competency module and patient portal.
- Registration: Available soon